1-5 ACCBA 6-10. BABCA 11-15 CBCBA 16. 90 17. month
18. Reference 19. New Year's Day 20. ID card
21. We've had a good start, but next, more work needs _____to achieve the final success.
A. being done B. do C. to be done D. to do
【答案】C 【解析】句意…更多的工作需要去做以取得最后的成功. need做實意動詞后接動詞作賓語有兩種結構 need doing意為 “主語需要被做”可以用 need to be done轉換; need to do 主語需要(自己)去做;
22. Don't worry. The hard work that you do now ______later in life.
A. will be repaid B. was being repaid C. has been repaid D. was repaid
【答案】A 【解析】句意…你現在所做的努力在以后的生活中會有回報的. 顯然是將來時態且為被動.
23. Time, ________ correctly, is money in the bank.
A. to use B. used C. using D. use
【答案】B【解析】句意使用得當,時間就是銀行里的錢. 要填的是非謂語形式,,而且use和主語time的關系是動賓關系,所以要用過去分詞表被動意義,相當一個條件狀語從句if it (time) is used correctly.
24. Bicycling is good exercise; _______, it does not pollute the air.
A. nevertheless B. besides C. otherwise D. therefore
【答案】B 【解析】題干前后表示的是疊加意義 好的鍛煉;不污染空氣,所以用besides “除了…(還…)”; 答案A意為 “然而”；C “要不然”；D“所以”。
25. Close the door of fear behind you, and you _____ the door of faith open before you.
A. saw B. have seen C. will see D. are seeing
26. Everyone in the village is very friendly. It doesn't matter ____you have lived there for a short or a long time.
A. why B. how C. whether D. when
27. The moment _____soon, he thought to himself, waiting nervously.
A. came B. has tome C. was coming D. is coming
【答案】D 【解析】根據soon “很快”很容易斷定是將來時，這里是直接引語，所以要用D（表示 “來、去、動身、啟程”這類動詞經常用進行時表將來）。句意：“這一時刻很快就要到了”。
28. _____I always felt I would pass the exam, I never thought I would get an A.
A. While B. Once C. If D. Until www.wlnosk.live
29. Sorry, I am too busy now. If I _____ time, I would certainly go for an outing with you.
A. have had B. had had C. have D. had
【答案】D 【解析】根據上下文可知，這是對現在情況的虛擬，if 從句用過去式，主句用would+原形。
30. It was not until I came here _____I realized this place was famous for not only its beauty but also its weather.
A. who B. that C. where D. before
【答案】B 【解析】句意：直到我來到這兒才意識到，這個地方不僅以它的美而且以它的天氣出名。這里是強勢結構It is+被強調部分+that…;本題強調的是時間狀語。注意中文 “直到…才…”用until表達常有以下三種形式：not…until; Not until (否定的狀語謂語句首，后面的主句謂語用一般疑問句結構倒裝)；It is not until…that…(強勢結構)。所以，本題也可以如下說：I did not realized this place was famous for not only its beauty but also its weather until I came here(正常結構)；Not until I came here did I realize this place was famous for not only its beauty but also its weather(倒裝結構)。